Square 40000 Btu Auto
If you are looking for a fun and relaxing way to enjoy your outdoor space, Ehomexpert Fire Pit Table is perfect. These fire pits come in different sizes and shapes, and they all have potent heaters that will make your evening spent outdoors extra enjoyable.
Plus, many of these fire pits come with waterproof covers that make them perfect for year-round use. Whether you are entertaining guests or just relaxing in your backyard. Ehomexpert Fire Pit Table is the ideal addition to your outdoor space.
Ehomexpert Fire Pit Table makes the sitting comfort and the experience of watching a fire on your patio or backyard more enjoyable. Though these products are great for outdoor use, they also provide some value indoors.
When using it in your living room, you can enjoy the warmth created by the fire in front of it while maintaining an elegant look. You can do that with these products without worrying about sacrificing function.
Ehomexpert Fire Pit Table is a fire pit table that is made out of thick granite.
Since its high density, it provides the firewood with enough support to burn correctly and not fall apart or crack.
It prevents you from having to worry about any accidental damage that can be caused by frequent use.
Ehomexpert Fire Pit Table also provides a beautiful flame effect.
You will love seeing the flames dancing around before your fire as you enjoy your night spent with friends or family members on your patio or backyard.
Landmann 28345 Big Sky Stars And Moons Firepit Black
This fire pit has a 12.5 deep fire bowl with a width of 24 inches. The bowl is adorned with a unique design of cutout moons and shiny stars. It is sturdy, made from steel with 3 legs for improved stability, with the overall fire pit weighing less than 35 pounds.
This three-leg support reduces the chances of your fire pit wobbling, making it versatile and fit for a variety of bases. This way, even if the ground you are resting your fire pit on isnt level, the support still keeps it stable.This sturdy steel construction and sand paint finish equip it with the required resilience to withstand weather elements and heat.
It gives you a 360-degree view of the fire coming with accessories like spark screen, cooking grate, and poker.
The Landmann 28345 Big Sky Stars and Moons Firepit, Black is mobile, the safety ring, and complete circle handle makes it easy to grab and move about your backyard.
The mesh guard adds that protective edge by controlling the embers, ensuring the sparks flying from the fire does not threaten you.
- It is sturdy, lightweight and durable
- The safety ring and complete circle handle enhances its mobility
- The moon cut and star design increases the airflow
Best Choice Products 28in Gas Balcony Fire Pit Table
If you are looking for a beautiful and functional way to entertain guests outdoors, a small apartment balcony fire pit is a perfect choice. Best Choice Products 28in gas fire pit table is stylish and practical.
This table features an attractive natural stone finish that will look great on your patio or deck. The built-in gas grill makes it easy to cook your favorite foods, and the durable steel frame ensures that it will last for years.
This fire pit is also very easy to set up. Just fill it with wood chips or kindling, light the gas grill, and enjoy the warm glow of the flames. You can even use this table for sitting and relaxing after dinner.
If you are looking for a one-of-a-kind fire pit table that will add personality and functionality to your outdoor space, consider investing in the Best Choice Products 28 gas fire pit table.
The attractive wood grain finish
The wood coating is only a partial solution because the table can remain discolored from the fire.
Also Check: Can Pergolas Be Free Standing
What Shapes Are Available For My Fire Pit
The best propane fire pits come in three primary shapes.
- Rounded If your patio or deck has curves, a rounded design will fit seamlessly into the décor. These models typically seat up to six people, depending on the size of the fire pit.
- Squared Square propane fire pits are a good choice for patios with hard, straight lines. Most models allow for seating of four to six people, depending on the size.
- Rectangular This design is the most popular shape for outdoor propane fire pits. Depending on the size of the model, you can fit up to 12-people around your fire pit. Theyre a good choice for large entertainment areas.
What Are The Best Fire Pit Materials
The best propane fire pits come in a range of materials. We recommend looking for the use of the following materials in the design of your fire pit.
GFRC or Concrete Fire Pits
- Comes in a range of colors
- Typically features a single-piece, molded design
- Weather-resistant and durable
- Comes in authentic wicker and faux wicker stamped aluminum or steel
- Often combined with steel or aluminum
- Gives the fire pit an authentic look
- Models for traditional and contemporary homes
Tile and Stone Top Fire Pits
- Tile and stone top counters for durability and heat resistance
- Often combined with aluminum or steel bases
- Some models require sealing before use outdoors
- Durable and long-lasting
Read Also: Style Selections Gazebo Replacement Canopy
Why Buy A Fire Table
If youre in the market for a fire feature to take your outdoor living space to the next level, there is no shortage of options. From DIY fire pits to pre-assembled outdoor fire tables, theres something for everyone. Table fire pits are an excellent choice for our customers for a variety of reasons. While everyones needs are different, we have noticed certain common threads among customers who choose fire pit tables:
- Convenience The primary selling point of tabletop fire pits is the ease of setting them up. Because they generally come pre-assembled, its as simple as hooking them up to the fuel supply and following the ignition instructions. Even those with no DIY skills can have an outdoor fire table up and running in less than an hour.
- Versatility When a natural gas or propane fire table isnt in use, it still functions as a table, allowing you to kill two birds with one stone. If youre designing your dream patio and want a table and a fire feature, a fire pit table offers the best of both worlds. Even when its it, the tables surface still offers an easy place to set drinks while relaxing.
- Technology Innovation is a key factor in how we choose the brands we carry here at Firepits Direct. Our collection is full of products that integrate modern conveniences like electronic ignitions, smartphone control and home automation compatibility, and our fire table offerings are no different.
Dont Miss: Covered Patio Ideas For Backyard
Landmann 28347 Big Sky Wildlife Fire Pit Black 125
The Landmann 28347 Big Sky Wildlife Fire Pit has a nice sturdy design. Its attractive wildlife silhouette makes it stand out from other Landmann fire pits. This wildlife silhouette improves its combustion efficiency, allowing more air to revitalize the fire.The fire bowl has a depth of 12 inches and a width of 24 inches with a weight of 32 pounds. It comes with a full enclosure spark guard aided with a lifting hoop. Its sand paint finish enhances its longevity, enabling the fire pit to withstand heat and rust.
A safety ring and complete circular handle make it more convenient to hold the fire pit and move it about. Its mesh guard contributes to controlling flying embers. Notably, the Landmann 28347 Big Sky Wildlife Fire Pit is equipped with a porcelain cooking grate and a sizable 37 steel poker .
- Its wildlife cutout design makes it more eye-catching
- Comes with a big steel poker and porcelain cooking grate
- It is durable and sturdy
- It is portable and lightweight
You May Like: How To Hang Things On Aluminum Patio
Don’t Miss: How To Remove Patio Screen Door
Vevor 22 Smokeless Fire Pit With Stand $152 Original Price: $257
This heavy-duty stainless steel smokeless fire pit from Vevor caught our attention for being durable and coming with a stand . Its portable, easy to use and designed by a company known for its high-quality nature.
Though its not 100% smokeless, its double-wall design ensures that smoke will be reduced to a maximum extent, as oxygen is added to the combustion through its vent holes.
The 5+ Pool Fire Bowls For Fiery Poolside Effects
VentFree is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
- Pool fire bowls work with either propane or natural gas
- There are 2 different fire bowl kindle ignition systems: either electronic or a manual pilot-ignition system
- Manual is more reliable because, with an electronic ignition system if it gets rained on with the lid off, you have to replace your system
- To install them, a pool contractor will set up a gas line directly from the bowl to a safety shutoff valve. This is a safety precaution because of the proximity of electricity and water
- Generally, these fire features have gas lines that are located right next to a control panel. The gas will ignite the fire bowl whenever anytime it gets turned on
- There are some different styles- fire columns with elevated bowls or more traditional circular bowls frequently made from concrete or steel
Poolside fire bowls are a great way to enjoy the outdoors.
They are also a great way to entertain guests.
Fire bowls come in many different shapes and sizes, so there is one for every occasion- whether you want to put them at all 4 corners of your pool, or just as an accent piece in your garden or backyard.
They can be the centerpiece of your outdoor space. If you are hosting a party, having a poolside fire bowl will make it more memorable for all of your guests!
Recommended Reading: Outdoor Sectional With Fire Pit Coffee Table
How To Install A Poolside Fire Bowl
The fire bowls can be used as a focal point for gatherings, as well as an entertainment option for the whole family.
They come in many different colors and styles, so you can find one that matches your personal taste.
The fires are also easy to use, just light the wick or flip the switch and watch it burn as you float the day away!
Size Of The Fire Bowl
The size of the unit is always checked by measuring the diameter. This will enable you to determine how many people can use it to keep themselves warm at the same time.
If several people are going to use the unit, you should go for the item with a larger diameter and more heat output. Remember, you can make a cheap outdoor fireplace if you need customization!
You May Like: How To Clean Powder Coated Aluminum Patio Furniture
The Akoya Outdoor Essentials 34 Outdoor Propane Gas Fire Bowl
This bowl is constructed with outstanding features that will provide you with warmth, ambiance, and comfort each time you decide to relax by the pool or anywhere outdoor in your home.
The Akoya Outdoor Essentials 34 Outdoor Propane Gas unit is constructed using stainless steel, alloy steel, and lightweight fiber concrete, making it durable and long-lasting. Therefore, you will be able to use it for extended periods.
The construction materials are also weatherproof, and therefore you will not have to worry about the harsh outdoor elements. Additionally, the unit features a unique shape and a beautiful finish that will help in enhancing the looks of your outdoor area.
You can easily ignite the bowl by use of the push-button. You can also use the push-button to easily control the flame by adjusting it to suit your comfort.
Moreover, with a heat output of up to 50,000 BTUs, you will have a steady flame and comfortable temperature to relax comfortably outdoors by the pool.
You can comfortably move the Akoya Outdoor Essentials 34 from one side of the pool to another to suit your comfort since it only weighs 20 pounds and is therefore lightweight and highly portable.
When purchasing the Akoya Outdoor Essentials 34, 10 pounds of lava rocks are included that will help in breaking up and distributing heat in a pleasing way.
- The propane tank holder and the natural gas conversion kit are sold separately
Barton Outdoor Propane Fire Pit
This Barton model wins our top award for the best overall propane fire pit. You get a knee-height design, with a rectangular tabletop that seats six to eight people. The tabletop features an attractive brushed aluminum finish with a pit cover allowing for table use.
The Barton has a clean and aesthetic look. Its a great choice for both modern and traditional homes. You get an electric starter and enough cabinet space to hold a 20lb propane tank. The stainless steel burner on this model pushes out 50,000-BTUs, and theres a rain cover included with your purchase.
The frame features a stainless steel design with a bronze powder-coated finish for weather-resistance. Barton includes translucent fire stones with your pit. The stainless steel burner on this model pushes out 50,000-BTUs, and theres a rain cover included with your purchase.
What We Liked
Read Also: Bond Manufacturing Fire Pit Parts
Gas Or Propane Burning
allen + roth Stacked stone Fire Pit Table from Lowes
Gas fire pits are one of more gorgeous additions to an outdoor area. Because there is no rubble left behind, they often look cleaner and more put together.
Propane Fire Pits The Verdict
After reading through our review of the best propane fire pits and our buyers guide, you should have a good idea of the right model for your patio or entertainment area. However, we realize that its tough to choose between these fire pits. Theres so much choice its challenging to settle on your final purchase decision.
If youre struggling with selecting the right fire pit for your home, why not rely on one of our top models. Our top three picks are great choices.
You May Like: How To Prevent Birds From Pooping On Patio Furniture
Breeo X Series Smokeless Fire Pit $399
If the look of Breeos X Series Smokeless Fire Pit isnt enough to sell you, then its patented X Airflow system will. This results in a campfire experience that doesnt require moving your chair every five minutes, per the brand.
Not to mention, the corten steel makeup also known as weathering steel is designed to develop an iron oxide surface over time, called patina. This reddish-brown coating will wonderfully protect your fire pit from the elements, so its built to last.
The Benefits Of Going Pro
Save yourself money with exclusive trade pricing.
Get access to our experienced Pro team who can provide recommendations and answer your questions.
Create an enviable outdoor dining experience with our free outdoor kitchen design services.
Enjoy expedited pricing and proposals, with turnaround pricing within one business day or less .
Get it quick with priority order processing and shipping.
Make returns if needed without paying a restocking fee .
Process warranties directly through your account rep without the hassle of going back to the manufacturer.
Get the lowest price with our price match guarantee.
You May Like: How To Make Patio Light Pole
Pick A Style: Off The Shelf
Your choice of fire pit depends on price range, the look you like, and where you want to put it
PROS Metal bowls are strong, lightweight, often portable, and budget-friendly. Propane burners are often taller, with a square base to hide the tank. Less common are fire-resistant, metal-lined composites meant to mimic masonry or fiber-reinforced cast concrete . Expect to find wood-, gas-, and gel-burning options.
CONS If the finish on steel is scratched, the bowl will rust. Ashes should be removed after each burn. Fiber-reinforced concrete is expensiveand heavy.
Shown: Garden Treasures 30-inch fire pit with spark screen, $99 Lowes
Knowing What You Want In A Fire Pit
Before you start chopping wood and breaking out the matches, get a feel for what you want in a fire pit, whats out there in the fire pit market, when you might be ready to buy, and what youd like to spend.
Then get ready to pull the trigger when prices drop.
Besides your budget, there are a couple of things youll want to consider first prior to buying:
- State & Local Laws: Before you put in the time and effort to research and buy a fire pit, check out your state and local laws to avoid any frustration, disappointment, or fines down the line. Your local fire department is a good place to start. If your community has a homeowner’s association you may want to check with them as well about fire pit use in your development.
Read Also: How To Keep Birds Off My Patio
Choose Your Heat Source: Gas
Easy to use with virtually no maintenance, propane- or natural-gas-burning fire pits generally yield 40,000 to 60,000 Btus. Like a gas grill, the flames can flicker blue if pipes become clogged, and the flames never roar as large as a wood fire. Natural gas requires a pro to run a buried supply line.
West Elm Round Fire Table $1279 Original Price: $1599
Our readers avidly purchased one of these concrete fire pits when we reserved its spot in our many holiday gift guides. Why? Its suitable for large crowds, is well-worth the investment and is bound to match any backyard.
Whats more, its ideal for large smores gatherings and doubles as a new piece of patio furniture but with a fiery twist. We recommend snagging it while its still on sale, too.
Also Check: How Much Is It To Build A Pergola