Garden Winds Replacement Canopy For South Hampton Gazebo
|144 x 120 x 1 inches|
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- This is a REPLACEMENT CANOPY for the South Hampton Gazebo.
- This gazebo was originally sold at Big Lots and Home Depot
- Replacement canopy ONLY. Metal structure NOT included.
- Color: Beige .
- Manufacturer’s model number: L-GZ659PST
How Can One Repair Frays And Tears In A Canopy
Over time, the seams on your canopy may fray. Or, a branch could unexpectedly fall on your canopy and rip it. In both instances, its important to repair the fabric as soon as you can. Depending on the material of the canopy, you may be able to sew it using an approved thread. Consider creating a double-stitched seam to enhance durability. If you have a vinyl or canvas canopy, you can use a weather-resistant spray for weatherproofing. This adds a light film coating, making the canopy impervious to water. Give the canopy time to dry before touching the area of application.
Customer Ratings By Feature
- This item: Garden Winds Replacement Canopy for South Hampton Gazebo – Standard 350 – Beige$129.99Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.Ships from and sold by Garden Winds.Get it
- Sold by APEX GARDEN and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.Get it as soon as Sunday, Sep 11
- Only 13 left in stock – order soon.Sold by MrPearl11 and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.Get it as soon as Sunday, Sep 11
Don’t Miss: How To String Outdoor Lights On A Patio
How Long Do Replacement Canopies And Parts Last
The length of time the replacement parts depends on several factors. These include how often the gazebo is used, under what conditions, and how these components are stored after use. For a canopy, you can expect it to last anywhere from 3 to 8 years, with the shorter life cycle applying to those who use their pergolas and gazebos more frequently.
Is Investing In Replacement Parts For Your Gazebo Worth It
If theres a component of your gazebo thats severely damaged, the best solution is to replace it. These replacement canopies and parts are worth investing in because they help to extend the life of your gazebo.
Essentially, they eliminate the need to replace an entire gazebo, which would cost you a lot more.
Read Also: What Are Pergolas Made Of