Meridian 12 X 12 Wood Gazebo With Aluminum Roof
#top 15 Purple Leaf 10 X 12 Outdoor Hardtop Gazebo
- Water Gutter Design Ensures Rainwater Flows Out of the Edges of the Frame and Poles.
- PURPLE LEAF Doesnt Offer Installation Service. All the Installation Service From Order Page Is From Third Party.
- Furniture NOT INCLUDED. Search ASIN: B08R8VCSNB to Explore More!
- Comes with the Removable Upgraded Netting, More Durable, Keeps Bugs Out of the Gazebo.
- Size: 10 X 12. Outstanding Teak-Finish Powder-Coated Aluminum Frame, Sturdy for 4 Seasons Use and Always Catch Your Eyes.
- We Offer Limied Time Warranty Against Manufacturing Defect for Our Product: 5 Years for Hardtop Roof, and 1 Year for Frames Constructions and Curtains and Netting.
- Fade and Rust-Resistant Galvanized Steel Top, Keeps Out Bright Light and Harmful UV Rays, Strong Enough to Withhold Heavy Snow.
- Vented Roof for Optimum Airflow and Comfort, Helps Withstand Strong Wind and Heavy Rains.
Yardistry 10 X 10 Maridian Gazebo Kit
Extend your living space outdoors with our 10 x 10 Meridian Gazebo. This wooden gazebo with aluminum roof is the perfect addition to any backyard space. Design your dream backyard oasis and add the final touch to your patio design or complete your poolside deck. There is no outdoor space that this room wont compliment. Featuring an aluminum roof and 100% cedar lumber, the Meridian Gazebo is built with quality materials, that will last. The illustrated step-by-step instruction manual and helpful hints installation video will guide you through every step of the assembly process. The 10 x 10 Meridian Gazebo is a multi-functional product that will add a modern look and livable space to your yard.
Preparing For Installation
Prior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
Don’t Miss: How To Keep Patio Furniture Clean
#top 3 Joyside Solid Wood Gazebo For Patios 13 X 15 Outdoor Cedar Gazebo
- Aluminum Alloy Frame Wood Gazebo Has Ventilated Double Canopy, the Unique Design Allows Wind to Pass Through. Hardtop Gazebos for Patios Can Tolerate High Summer Temperatures and Withstand UV Rays, Provides You Plenty of Cool Shade.
- Fade-Resistant and Rust-Resistant Aluminum Alloy Frame Wood Gazebo, Joyside Outdoor Living Gazebo Is Strong Enough to Withhold Heavy Snow in Winter and Offer Unbeatable Stability in Windy Conditions.
- Durable Steel Frame Gable Roof Design, Aimed for Wonderful Ventilation and Comfortable Airflow, Helping Withstand Strong Wind and Heavy Rains. The Plastic Sprayed Metal Roof Avoids Direct Sunlight, Providing a UV-Proof and Rust-Proof Shelter for Your Everyday Leisure Outdoor Activities.
- Comes with Removable Curtains and Netting, This Outdoor Hardtop Gazebo 10 X 12 Ft Can Protect You From UV Rays While Adding More Privacy. Let You Enjoy Your Outdoor Time At Ease.
- The Beams of Our Outdoor Gazebos Are Reinforced with Double-Layer Formwork to Ensure Solidity. The Massive Aluminum Alloy Frame Wood Gazebo with Gound Nails At the Bottom of the Pillars Is Extraordinarily Stable Even in Bad Weather.
Hard Top Gazebo Vs Soft Top Gazebo
So, you know you want a gazebo, but you are trying to understand the difference between the two options hardtop and soft-top? Well, worry not because we have you covered! Hardtop gazebos are generally made with aluminum, metal, or baked enamel in order to help protect it from the extreme weather conditions. When it rains, the moisture doesnt affect the structure, and when it snows, once again, moisture is not a problem. Soft tops on the other hand are a little different, instead, the rain will dull, and fade the top of the gazebo, and snow could potentially take down the entire structure. When it comes to which of the two is better, the hardtop takes the cake for a variety of reasons.
Hardtop gazebos have a much sleeker design, as soft tops are somewhat flimsy, essentially just a lazy mans tent. Hardtops typically come with a nice, polished finish, creating a much cleaner look. However, soft tops are significantly cheaper than hardtops, so take this into consideration when making your purchase.
If you dont get a lot of extreme weather conditions, and/or are looking to spend less, then go with the soft top. But when it comes to which of the two is more durable, and better at withstanding strong winds, there is no question that hardtops are the far better choice.
Read Also: How To Add A Canopy To A Pergola
Which Outdoor Gazebo Is Right For You
Naturally, your choice of gazebos has everything to do with your outdoor space, and whether or not you intend to use it on a year-round basis. If summer is the only season you spend time outside, consider the more portable gazebo models that are easy to assemble and take down.
There are even pop-up gazebos that set up in less than sixty seconds! Those are the perfect options to take camping, to the beach, or anywhere else you want some shade as well as protection from pesky mosquitos, bees, and bugs.
Wooden gazebos are often more permanent in nature. They usually require a substantial footprint as well as a solid, level surface structure. If you’re opting for a wood gazebo, we recommend you choose cedar or redwood as the main material as these woods are pest and rot-resistant, and can be sealed to last even longer.
Metal gazebos are perhaps the most popular and if you choose one that’s powder-coated steel or aluminum, you’ll never have to worry about rust and corrosion. While most of these gazebos aren’t intended for year-round use, there are a few that are durable enough to withstand a substantial snow load.
Wood Gazebo With Aluminum Roof By Yardistry
Expand your outdoor living space with this beautiful Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof by Yardistry. The Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof adds character to any area, creating the perfect setting for all your outdoor entertainment needs. The stunning design features a Montana bronze aluminum roof, 6 in. x 9 in. posts finished with classic plinths, and sleek curved gussets. The 100% FSC ® Certified Cedar Lumber is finished with a beautiful mocha brown stain that brings a warmth and distinctive feel to any space. The illustrated step-by-step instructions and the helpful hints video will guide you through every step of the installation.
Don’t Miss: Can You Stain Patio Pavers
How To Secure A Gazebo From Wind
One of the main concerns people have is figuring out how to properly secure your gazebo so that the wind doesnt whisk it away. Being that it is a temporary structure it is also more prone to damage caused by weather, particularly windy weather conditions. Therefore, it is paramount that you keep your gazebo secure from wind, as to avoid any potential damage caused to you, or the gazebo.
One of the more common ways to secure a gazebo is by using leg weights, rope and pegs, anchoring kits, polypropylene straps, and threaded rods. Although an important point to mention is that it will depend entirely on the surface your gazebo is on, as depending on whether its on grass, wood, or concrete, this could change how to secure it properly.
Do Gazebo Vents Help With Wind
Absolutely, the air vents on gazebos are specifically built to help fight against extreme winds and stormy weather. If you are getting a gazebo that doesnt have sidewalls, or isnt a hardtop, consider getting one with air vents because they can significantly improve air circulation. They will help the flow of air, and the air wont get stuck underneath the top of the gazebo, and push it up potentially causing the gazebo to top over, or worse, fly away.
All in all, there are a plethora of factors to consider when deciding which gazebo is going to work best for you. Wind no doubt can be a headache to deal with, and its often the last thing you think about when purchasing a gazebo. However, it is essential that you understand not only which gazebos are best for handling wind, but what additional equipment you might need to ensure maximum security.
The good news is that there are a ton of safe, and affordable solutions for you, as well as a multitude of platforms, to reach out for advice. Throughout this article, we have gone through some proposals of additional ways to properly secure your gazebo, and as long as you follow the suggestions that weve laid out for you, you should be just fine moving forward.
Yardistry Cedar Wood Gazebo Review
by William Murphy
Today we review the Yardistry Cedar Wood Gazebo, a popular hard top gazebo by Yardistry Ltd., who, according to their website, are an “entrepreneurial and innovative leader in the design and manufacturing of ready to assemble outdoor living products for residential consumers”.
To play devil’s advocate for a moment, why even bother getting a gazebo, particularly something as big and bulky as a hard top? Well, gazebos are a great example of a backyard fixture that is both highly decorative while also serving a practical purpose.
They can be used to add privacy, create a focal point, add shade and protection from sun and rain. With the addition of this type of structure, you’ll have added a whole new dimension to the backyard.
Research has even proven that people are overall happier when surrounded by natural beauty , and gazebos allow us to have somewhere to go in our own yard where we can commune with nature more often if we wish.
In an ideal world, gazebos are long-lasting, sturdy, beautiful, stylish, and low maintenance, and yet like any type of product that you buy and assemble, some gazebos end up simply costing a lot and being an overall disappointment.
Halley Outdoor Black Rust Proof Aluminum Framed Hardtop Gazebo
The Halley Gazebo is listed as our third best option, as it provides a premium solution for extreme winds, and weather conditions. It is one of the more favorable options here as it not only provides sure durability against wind, but it is also one of the more remarkable designs available. It is however on the smaller size compared to other options, as it only covers a surface area of 10 x 10. And so, it is ideal for someone who is looking to utilize a small space.
Read Also: How To Keep Bugs Off Your Patio Furniture
#top 2 Mellcom 13 X 15 Cedar Wood Gazebo
- The Double-Tier Roof Design of Our Hardtop Gazebo Is Aimed for Effective Ventilation and Comfortable Airflow, Helping Withstand Strong Wind and Heavy Rains. The Powder Coated Metal Roof Avoids Direct Sunlight, Providing Shelter for Your Outdoor Activities in All the Weather. Enjoy Your Outdoor Leisure Time Every Time!
- Our Patio Wood Gazebo Adapts 100% Premium Cedar Wood As the Structure. The Grease Soaking Treatment and Coating Not Only Retain the Original Wood Texture of the Entire Frame But Also Defends Corrosion and Keeps the Frame Fresh Even After Years Using. This Cedar-Framed Gazebo Is Suitable for All Weather.
- The Hardtop of Gazebo Design in Slope Which Guards Against Stagnant Water Or Snow to Avoid the Problem of Seepage and Relieve the Pressure of Snow in Winter. The Smooth Inclined Roof Design Offers the Wood Hardtop Gazebo Elegant and Chic Looking. No Matter When It Is a Fabulous Landscape in Your Courtyard.
- The Beams of Our Outdoor Gazebo Are Reinforced with Double-Layer Formwork to Ensure Solidity. The Large Weight of Our Wooden Gazebo with Gound Nail Design Ensures It Will Be Stable Enough in Bad Weather.
- Fully Enclosed Zippered Double-Layer Sidewalls Around Our Cedar Gazebo Protect Your Privacy. The Durable Fabric of Curtains Is Coated with a Thick Layer That Protects You From Direct Sunlight. Four Side Mesh Screens Keep Fly Out, Providing a Safe and Comfortable Environment for Your Family and Children.
Why Would I Want A Backyard Gazebo
For the most part, it’s all about creating a special space outdoors, according to this article from The Spruce. Sure, gazebos provide shade, and there’s no question, they look pretty cool too. But you have to admit, when you create a covered living area outside, it’s an especially cozy place to curl up with a book, take a leisurely nap, or stage an intimate candlelit dinner.
Gazebos are also important if you don’t have much shade in your yard. If you have big trees that already provide shade, you’ll want to place your gazebo in a wide-open area to maximize its benefits, says Amish Mike, a custom gazebo manufacturing company.
You May Like: How Do Smokeless Fire Pits Work
Pros And Cons Of The Yardistry Cedar Gazebo With Aluminum Roof
Yardistry 10 X 10 Gazebo
Gazebo Cleaning And Installation Tips
In order to ensure that your gazebo stays upright and lasts for many years of comfort and enjoyment, you need to install it properly and look after it well as time goes by. Here are a few key tips to bear in mind during the installation and maintenance phases:
- Always read the manual included with your gazebo and follow the steps provided
- Most gazebos need at least 2/3 people to set up properly, so dont try and go it alone
- You may need to get a professional to set up your gazebo in some cases
- If your gazebo has a cloth canopy, check the instructions to see if it can be washed in a machine. Otherwise, wash by hand now and then to prevent stains building up.
- Check the posts and frame of your gazebo often for marks or wear and tear and clean with a simple water and soap solution.
- Use a ladder to check the roof for any build-up of dirt, leaves, or debris.
Don’t Miss: How To Refurbish Patio Furniture
Yardistry Meridian Gazebo With Cedar Wood & Aluminum Roof
Create your own outdoor oasis with our 12 x 16 Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof. Whether youre looking to create a welcoming backyard dining area, or a cozy outdoor living space, the 12 x 16 Gazebo provides you with endless design possibilities. The premium cedar lumber is finished in a natural cedar stain and the aluminum roof comes in Montana Bronze to match most outdoor settings. The illustrated step-by-step instruction manual along with our helpful hint videos will guide you through the assembly of your new gazebo. Built to last, this sturdy gazebo will perfectly compliment your backyard design.
- All hardware and components included
- Designed to be surface mounted
Preparing For Installation
Prior to installation there are a few things you can do to help make the assembly process easier.
Best Cedar Gazebos In 2022
There are numerous options of Cedar Gazebos to select from, including YOLENY, Joyside, Sunjoy, YOLENY Gazebo, and more, so how do you know what type is the best? No worries, weve you covered. We created the very best 17 Greatest Cedar Gazebos for yourself.
We have searched and tested a variety of Cedar Gazebos ranging in prices from $1332 to $2999. . Our most encouraged item is YOLENY 13 x 15 Cedar Wood Frame Gazebo. Read on for a list of our top picks, as well as a buying guide on how to select.
* We have great writers and editors who independently research and review the best products based on extensive data analysis if you click on the product links, we may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
Read Also: How To Measure Patio Furniture Covers